This is the first one …
- A brief overview of different types of health insurance plans that your practice accepts.
- Explain why insurance verification is required and why it is important for the organization to verify benefits and collect co-payments and bill patients for portion of coverage that will not be covered by insurance and third party payers.
- Explain the difference between accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Provide two other insurance terms or concepts that would be important for the new employees to understand.
- Describe two reimbursement models and the role of the physician in each model.
- How do government and private insurers influence how physicians practice today?
- Why is accurate and complete documentation in the electronic health record important to reimbursement and quality of care?
- What other members of the healthcare team who do not provide direct care to patients contribute to cost containment and delivery of healthcare services
NOTE: Use at least two scholarly references and cite using APA format.
PLEASE PUT THESE INTO TWO DIFFERENT WORLD DOC PLEASE THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT TOPICS.