The purpose of this assignment is to draft and submit a comprehensive and complete rough draft of the oral presentation by synthesizing the written content of your research paper into a cohesive and comprehensive presentation explaining your topic and the problem, your position (hypothesis) regarding the problem, and your defense of (presenting the research) the findings. Your rough draft should include all of the presentation elements of a final presentation.
A PowerPoint presentation with notes is acceptable. No audio is required for the rough draft.
Recommended: Before you begin, review your course materials.
Include the following in your submission:
- A presentation time of approximately 5 – 10 minutes (about 10-15 slides with notes)
- Your PowerPoint should be compiled from the following sections of your written paper:
- Research methodology
- Include visual aids to be referenced
- You are required to include at least 1 visual aid in your presentation
- Clearly title and cite each image, chart, graphic, map, etc.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.