Explore financial models of reimbursement and their effects on patients and health care providers.
Directions- FOLLOW RUBRIC ANDASSIGNMENT DIRRECTIONS
For this Assignment, you will distinguish between Medicare and Medicaid. Your paper must include the following topics:
- Provide a brief history of both Medicare and Medicaid.
- Define the populations that they are intended to serve.
- Determine whether your state has expanded Medicaid.
- Articulate the reasons that states choose not to participate in Medicaid expansion.
- Analyze your role in your specialized area of nursing practice when interfacing with Medicare and/or Medicaid recipients.
The word count for your paper, excluding the title page and references page, will be 800–1200 words. You must include a minimum of (5) different scholarly references.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA formatting and citation style.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC. NO PLAGIARISM, ASSIGNMENT MUST MEET POST REQUIREMENT AS WELL AS RUBRIC IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED. WILL CHECK FOR PLAGIARISM AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF PLAGIARISM IS DETECTED