Internet on trans fats and address the following in your discussion post:
- Summarize the main point of the article.
- Consider what you have learned about the scientific method in your Visualizing Human Biology text. Then, answer the following:
- Do you think the article presents sufficient scientific evidence to support its claims? Why or why not?
- How might you design a study to check the facts, if you had to do it? (Remember the stages of the scientific method from the text).
- Do you consider the source to be reliable? Why or why not?
- State whether, based on your research, manufactured trans fats should be banned. Why or why not?
- Provide the article citation in APA format, which includes the title, author, date, and URL, if from the Internet.
Herbal and dietary supplements are largely unregulated. For this discussion, investigate one supplement that is used for bone health, joint pain, or muscle building.
Answer the following in your post:
- What supplement did you investigate?
- How is the product supposed to work, biologically?
- Is there scientific evidence supporting the product’s claims?
- Should these products be subject to more stringent testing for effectiveness and safety? Why or why not?
Be sure to include APA citations of all the resources used.
The post evaluating-sources-trans-fats-1 first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.