In this assignment, you will review The Healthy Cities – Healthy Communities Movement case study in Chapter 4 pg. 96 of your textbook. This is the sixth case study in the section “Involving Communities in Their Health.”
In approximately two pages, your paper should address the following:
- What elements of broad strategic thinking do you see demonstrated?
- What aspects of social development are addressed?
- What evidence of healthy public policy do you see?
- Do you see evidence of systems development for health or social policy and related programming?
- What information stood out most to you from this case study that you might be able to apply in your local community?
- Write a 2- to 3-page paper of about 1500 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
- Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
- Your external sources can be trade publications, government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed journal articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
DEAR WRITER, HERE ARE THE LINKS TO THE REQUIRED READING
THIS IS THE BOOK THAT THE READING IS FROM
IF COPY AND PASTE THE FIRST LINK INTO YOUR BIO, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO. CLICK THE NEXT LINK FOR THE NEXT PAGE.
PLEASE STOP AFTER THE LAST SENTENCE AT THE TOP OT THIS PAGE.